Color, make-up, and nails. Hair extension certified.
What do you love about the hair industry?
What I love about the hair and beauty industry is that it's always growing. There is always something new to learn!
What inspires you?
I'm inspired by everything from magazines and fashion shows, to industry educators.
What do you like about working for Allure?
There are so many educational opportunities at Allure! We are constantly learning new and improved tricks of the trade. Plus, we focus on all things beauty!
What made you choose this industry?
What I love most about this industry is that I have the opportunity to make people look and feel their best. It's truly fulfilling!
To get that famous "bombshell" curl, set your curls with bobby pins while they cool. Add a dash of hairspray, then let them loose!
EDUCATION AND AWARDS
• Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Licensed Cosmetologist
• Advanced Color Training at Chicago Aveda Academy
• Aveda Core Cutting, 1 and 2
• Salon Styling Essentials, Aveda, Milwaukee
• Susan Ford Razor Cutting
• Brazilian Blowout Certified
• Keratin/Express Keratin Trained
• Hotheads Extensions, Tape-In and Sew-In Weft Certified
• Product Knowledge in Oribe and Aveda Haircare
• Andrea Swanson Balayage Trained
• Aveda Ageless Beauty Makeup
• Glo Skin Beauty Makeup Certification